Everyone will need to supply their own yoga mat.
9AM - 12:30PM: Registration at the Phoenix Children's tent will be open
10AM - 10:30AM: HIIT Class with Niki Metzger, Ramsie Taylor, Skye Halliday Wilson and the BODI Fitness Coummunity
10:30AM - 11:30AM: Vikara Vinyasa Flow with Desiree Grobstein & Harmony Fulton
11:45AM - 12PM: Fitness with Spire Health Club's Ben Novak
12PM - 12:30PM: Breathwork with Tim Van Der Vliet
12:30PM -2PM: At One Yoga class with David Romanelli, Aaron king and Ian Lopatin
General Admission - $49 (includes access to all activities & vendors)
VIP Admission - $88 (including access to all activities & vendors, plus a t-shirt & tote bag)
***THERE ARE NO PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE ARRIVE AT REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE YOUR WRISTBAND***
CAN'T ATTEND THE EVENT?! NO PROBLEM! CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION!
Join us for the whole day! Bring a blanket and picnic to enjoy before or after your class and bring a towel or swimsuit to try out an ice bath!
There is an early afternoon Spring Training game at the adjacent Scottsdale Stadium on March 25th. The westside of the park is still under construction so please allow enough time to navigate from the parking garages to the Center Lawn.
Parking will be VERY LIMITED. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to PARK NO LATER THAN 10:30AM or use a RIDESHARE APP. After 11AM, the parking garages will have long lines and you will not be able to find parking close to Scottsdale Civic Center Park.
- Scottsdale Civic Center Lot: 7425 - 7453 E. 1st Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Parking Garage: 3888 N. Wells Fargo Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Civic Center Library Parking Garage: 3803 N. Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Scottsdale Mall Parking Lot: 7319 E. 1st Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Parking Lot: 7463 E. Indian School, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Old Town Civic Center Parking Corral: 3806 N. Brown Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251